Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can benzoyl peroxide change the color of your lips?

I've been using benzoyl peroxide acne medication for a week or so. I apply the lotion to my face before bed every night. It's a Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% lotion by Neutrogena advanced solutions.


I noticed slight yellowing around the edges of my upper lip. I'd applied the lotion around my lips (not on them) as well as all over my face.


Is it possible for the benzoyl peroxide to discolor my lips, or am i just being paranoid? If discoloration is possible, would my lips return to the normal hue?Can benzoyl peroxide change the color of your lips?
well it made my hair and eye brows blond so... im sure it could ofCan benzoyl peroxide change the color of your lips?
i'm not quite sure.





call me paranoid, but isn't it SUPER dangerous for any chemical (especially bleach) to get anywhere near your mouth let alone on your lips?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans