Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone ever used benzoyl peroxide wash and Tretinion on their face? How well did it work?

I was on Differin Gel and Plexion Cloths but it was so expensive I had to go to a less expensive type. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these 2 products.Anyone ever used benzoyl peroxide wash and Tretinion on their face? How well did it work?
Hey! Well, I usually use a benzoyl peroxide wash from Kaiser and a benzoyl peroxide topical cream. It works great and im sure u can find it at other places than Kaiser. I dont use the topical everynight because it tends to dry my skin too much, so I use it every other day.


Also, make an appointment with your doctor to talk about your acne if it really bothers you. Doctors know best, and can prescribe a pill that you can take to reduce the amount of oil in your face. {oil is what usually causes this acne.} For example, ask your doctor about something like Doxycycline, or for something stronger, Menocycline.


Hope that helps!Anyone ever used benzoyl peroxide wash and Tretinion on their face? How well did it work?
I haven't used a benzoyl peroxide wash, but I've used a benzoyl peroxide gel and Tretinion...I liked both pretty good, but the gel can really dry out your skin. I got these from Kaiser, too. You might like the wash better than gel, I think.
not so good
I dont know but my brother used some in his ear and to wash out his mouth but i dont know about ur face.
If you use Tretoin with Benzoyl Peroxide you will experience drying and flaking. Use a more mild cleanser like Purpose, Neutrogena, or Cetaphil.


Avoid products with Salicylic Acid too. (for the same reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans