Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it okay to use both benzoyl peroxide acne medication AND salicylic acid acne medication?

I've been using Clean %26amp; Clear's continuous control acne cleanser which contains 10% benzoyl peroxide for the past couple of years. I just bought the Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead eraser which contains i think 1% salicylic acid. Is it okay if I used both? I would probably use the cleanser in the morning and the blackhead eraser at night.Is it okay to use both benzoyl peroxide acne medication AND salicylic acid acne medication?
It is okay to use benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid acne medication together, in low ';doses';. I used the same continuous control acne cleanser that you do, and my face got really irritated and red and blotchy. you might want to use a more gentle acne cleanser. I have read in many magazines that using both, one in the morning and one at night, is good to combat acne. Hope I helped!Is it okay to use both benzoyl peroxide acne medication AND salicylic acid acne medication?
It's okay to use both. Just make sure you use one in the morning and one at night. Never actually use them together. Make sure you are using a moisturizer at least once a day so your skin doesn't dry out and start to flake.
NO! Very harsh on skin, and can dry it out?
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans