Saturday, December 5, 2009

How soon after stopping benzoyl peroxide will you break out?

I am using 2.5% bp, and my skin is ridiculously dry. I don't think it's worth it, and I want to stop alltogether and just stick with washing my face and applying moisturizer.





But, if I stop, do you think I will break out, how soon?





Speak from experience, opinion, or research. Just please let me know.


Thanks!How soon after stopping benzoyl peroxide will you break out?
I also use 2.5% b.p., Neutrogena On-The-Spot. It doesn't take long for me to start breaking out again if i stop. About 4 days, i'd say. It doesn't overdry my skin, but everyone's skin is different. I won't do salicylic acid, as that doesn't do a thing for me. No effect at all. Not sure what else to try. I am trying to find something new, that won't overdry (has only 2.5% b.p. in it) but haven't found anything yet. How soon after stopping benzoyl peroxide will you break out?
I think that's the stuff that i use....... you have to get it form the doctor.


I only put it on once a day....and yes it will really really make your skin dry and flaky for a while. Then after a while, like a month or three weeks your skin will balance out. I only put it on the part of me face that needs it. It does help me a lot. ut it takes a while to really work, so if you stop.......you're back at square one. It's the only thing that I've used that I could see a difference.


like if you skip a day that won't matter, but after like four days or a week you will start to break out again depending.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans