Friday, December 11, 2009

What are good acne products I can buy at the drugstore that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?

I have adult acne. It麓s not really bad, but I want to try to clear it up.


Help!What are good acne products I can buy at the drugstore that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?
I used isotretinoin (roaccutane) tablets to get rid of my acne but since it has cleared i have been using the neutrogena visibly clear products to keep it that way. I use the lotion which contains salicylic acid and the oil free daily moisturizer which also helps prevent blemishes and once or twice a week i use the gentle exfoliating scrub it is also a good idea to carry the 8 hour facial wipes with you just incase you skin starts to feel oily you can quickly resolve the problem on the go. Make sure your not exfoliating too much (more than 2-3 times a week) as this just agrivates the acne - i know how you may think that exfoliating more means the skin cells renew themselves quicker but this is not the case it only spreads the acne, also avoid wearing you hair on your face as a cover up as this again just spreads the day to day dirt and products caught up in your hair. It really has helped keep my skin smooth, oil free, and reducing scars.What are good acne products I can buy at the drugstore that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?
Noxemaa


Products work the best they smell really bad but it clears up acne and blemishes in 2 days! Use the pads with the orange lid and the lathering wash! Trust me! Report Abuse

If you have adult acne you should try the 14 days acne cure. I followed the instructions and it helped me clear up my pimple fast.
Hi,





The strongest concentration of benzoyl peroxide you'll be able to buy over the counter is about 10%, and you can find this in the Quinoderm range (link below). I use their cream for my occasional spots, and although it smells a bit weird at first (you get used to it!), it really helps to reduce spots.





Best of luck,


~Mystic.
Hi,





One of the clinics (Wimpole Dermatics) do laser treatments for acne and acne scarring! It`s very effective!


There is a link below to their site where you can read a bit more about it.


They give you a free consultation for the first time, so you can talk it over with them.
Panoxyl Bar 10% or if thats to high it comes in 5% it contains


10% benzoyl peroxide and it free of soap
Ask the pharmacist in your area. There are different causes for acne. you may need an oral anti-biotic.
Clean %26amp; Clear Persa gel is really good
SUDOCREAM .... WORKS A TREAT!
read in this blog about acne and how to prevent and treat http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans