Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can I do about the side effects to using benzoyl peroxide?

I am an african american female and I have been using benzoyl peroxide for blackheads and minor acne. The cream has turned parts of my skin on my face dark so my face is doesnt have an even complexion anymore. What can I do about this and will my skin change back. Any information is accepted. Thanks!What can I do about the side effects to using benzoyl peroxide?
First, I would use it very sparingly. Benzol Peroxide is very harsh on the skin. Try to get on a system using a good wash, a scrub 1 or 2 times a week,a good moisturizer and a toner. The toner will close your pores to help keep dirt out,which leads to black heads %26amp; pimples.Change your diet and try not to eat fried food,fatty food or junk food.Drink plenty of water to flush the sytem and NEVER go to bed with a dirty face or makeup on it. Avon makes a product that will lighten the spots, check them out @ avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans