Friday, December 11, 2009

How much time should I wait before putting on a moisturizer after using benzoyl peroxide wash?

After washing my face with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide wash, how long should I wait before applying moisturizing face lotion? Or should I put it on immediately after? Wait 15 minutes? What?How much time should I wait before putting on a moisturizer after using benzoyl peroxide wash?
right away. you wash your face for at least 1 minute, but when ur done ur done.How much time should I wait before putting on a moisturizer after using benzoyl peroxide wash?
Stop using benzoyl peroxide! It is one of the worst things you can do to your skin. If you have a problem with acne, use salicylic acid. It causes less sensitivity and is much less drying. After using it, apply a balancing toner to restore your skin's pH level, then apply moisturizer or serum.
After your face has dried.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans