Saturday, December 5, 2009

What gets rid of pimples faster: Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide?

I've been trying two acne treatments: one with Salicyic acid and one with Benzoyl Peroxide.





I've found that the Salicylic acid gets rif of white heads quickly, but I'm not sure about my pimples.





Which one would work better with regular zits on my cheeks?What gets rid of pimples faster: Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide?
The Benzoyl Peroxide would work a lot better, but it's best to get a skincare treatment that has both in them. Use Proactive (free trials!!!) or Neutrogena Wave to get both chemicals to clean your skin.What gets rid of pimples faster: Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide?
the benzoyl has worked for me. usually anything stonger than 3.5% does it. but it is very drying. i personally don't like salicylic.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans