Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it ok to put on a BENZOYL PEROXIDE spot treatment then apply a moisturizer which has SALICYLIC ACID in it?

im planning to buy aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer which contains salicylic acid.. can i use it eventhough im using 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment?? is it ok to use both products at the same time?





Is it ok to put on a BENZOYL PEROXIDE spot treatment then apply a moisturizer which has SALICYLIC ACID in it?
That's what I use on my skin but you have to be careful. I use the spot treatment at night and the moisturizer in the morning and haven't had a problem even on the rare occasions that I use them together but your skin might be more sensitive than mine.Is it ok to put on a BENZOYL PEROXIDE spot treatment then apply a moisturizer which has SALICYLIC ACID in it?
Although all acne medication bottles and packaging say to not do it except with a doctor's advice, I've always used multiple treatments and never had any problems. That being said, if you have sensitive skin, you shouldn't do it, as it could really irritate it.





I would suggest, though, that if you do it, that you put the moisturiser on first, then the benzoyl peroxide. I found it to work much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans