Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you cure a benzoyl peroxide burn on skin?

Hi guys I really need your help. Recently I had a zit and I applied benzoyl peroxide on it and I think i applied too much and my skin burn to a brown patch. How do I cure it ?How do you cure a benzoyl peroxide burn on skin?
I had the same thing happen to me. Go to the store (like CVS, walgreens, etc) and buy a zinc cream its pretty affordable, it will heal the patch but only use it a few days or it will dry your skin out and make more pimples since it has pertolium jelly and if you have any problems with it stop using it. Just apply a layer of it and leave it on, I don't rub it in since the skin sucks it in anyways. They also have zinc pills that speed up your bodys healing process they would be located in the supplement section of the store ~Good luck.How do you cure a benzoyl peroxide burn on skin?
Am I correct in saying that the region where you applied benzoyl peroxide has got darker than the rest of your skin. If so, I would recommend you to use zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit. It is a wonderful product for treating scars left when pimples dry up, dark spots due to harmonal changes and sun spots. Also remember zenmed manufactures some of the best skincare products which are of appreciated all over the world in solving many skin related issues.
I have had acne for a fairly long time now and i used Benzenol Peroxide like it was going out of fashion. To be honest i found the drawbacks of using it far outwayed any improvements in my condition. Firstly i would suggest getting something without Benzenol, like salicylic acid or Australian Tea tree oil, both of which do much the same thing without the redness, itching and drying affects. However, if you must use Benzenol, use an oil free moisturizer (the ones you get specificly for acne prone skin do a great job) before application or after the product has been washed off.


Further, be persistent, dry skin is a direct result of your body not being used to the medication, after a while it should disperse.


Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans