Saturday, December 5, 2009

How long do I keep Erythromycin Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Gel on before washing off?

I am prescribed Erythromycin Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Gel to use every night and morning. How long do I leave it on for? In the night I leave it on all night and wash it in the morning but in the day after I leave it on for like an hour it starts to peel and its embarassing so should I was it after like 20 mins or what?How long do I keep Erythromycin Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Gel on before washing off?
Well commonly this is prescribed with a sunblock with high factor, 45 at least, because the skin is sensible and sun can cause easily more damage. This sunblocks also reduce the dry appearance let by the Erythromycin. In this way you can keep the unguent all day long also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans