Friday, December 11, 2009

How often should I apply Benzoyl Peroxide?

I got a tube of 10% benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment, and don't know whether 10% is too much (I don't have a lot of acne, just a little). I am worried that it may irritate my skin. Is it okay if I use this? I am also wondering how often should I apply this gel?How often should I apply Benzoyl Peroxide?
Benzoyl peroxide has a great drying effect, so be very careful. You could irritate your skin very easily and cause redness. Since you only have a little acne, do not apply more than once every other day. Only apply a small amount.How often should I apply Benzoyl Peroxide?
I would start using it once a day since you don't have a lot of acne. Use it after you wash your face, usually before you go to bed is a good time. If your skin starts to get dry or irritated i would start using it every other day then
Ah, I had to get that to. Just apply is at night on to your pimples. It is supposed to dry it out. :)
what do the instructions say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans