Sunday, December 13, 2009

How long does benzoyl peroxide take to get tid of blemsihes?

i used it last nite


and i must admit theve went down but that could be my garnier blemish facewash


So am not sure


the benzoyl peroxide has really dried up my skin


But i would like to know how long it takes to work ??How long does benzoyl peroxide take to get tid of blemsihes?
though most every acne cleanser on the market contains benzoyl peroxide as an ingredient (including your garnier), i'm willing to bet it's the benzoyl peroxide that's made your acne calm down... i used it when i had severe acne (my young teenage days, OY!) and it was the first thing that honestly really helped my skin.





don't freak out that it's dried your skin - it needs to dry out all the oil %26amp; bacteria so your skin can clear up. trust me, just use a light moisturizer for when you need it %26amp; keep up with the BP and you'll definitely see improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans