Sunday, December 13, 2009

Benzoyl Peroxide?

Is there a way to tone down skin dryness caused by BP? Can I mix it with my moisturisers and then apply?


Since we're at it, do you guys know how to EFFECTIVELY prevent breakouts and calm skin redness? Thanks in advance ;)Benzoyl Peroxide?
When I first used BP, i noticed two things almost two days after i started using it, once a day. 1) My skin was flaking and dry, 2) I was no longer getting any new acne, and it was treating current acne well. For the dryness, you can use a moisturizer, but make use it says OIL FREE on it. I clean my face, add BP, then add moisturizer once a day and it works VERY well. No acne at all really, just scars left from before.Benzoyl Peroxide?
thought u add the moisturizer to the Bp, the BPs would dry up,cos its in the nature to evaporate(thats the oxygen molecule tend to get attach in to the air)..so taking away the moisture of the skin too...





but thers a solution for it...apply aloevera gel..soon after uve done with bleaching..its a great moisturizer, and also a great soothing agent..


hope it works 4 u..!!
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans