Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you buy benzoyl peroxide gel/cream in the UK in stores?

Boots etc? Or do I have to just order from the internet and wait years for it to get to my house?Can you buy benzoyl peroxide gel/cream in the UK in stores?
You can get it from Boots over the counter at the Pharmacy section. If you use it though, be careful with getting it on clothes, as it can discolour them.Can you buy benzoyl peroxide gel/cream in the UK in stores?
Yes, you need to ask at the pharmacy counter. You can ask for Benzoyl Peroxide, and the name on the tube will probably be Panoxyl, which is a gel containing benzoyl peroxide. It comes in different strengths. I would suggest you start with the 2.5% one. Wash your hands very thoroughly after use (scrub with a nail brush), or you will get bleached stains on your hand towels. It can also stain bed clothing and pillowcases. I gave up on it in the end after ruining several hand towels. I have greasy skin with open pores, and I found another product I like better called ';gamma hydroxy skin resurfacing cream';. You order this online, it comes very quickly and doesn't ruin your towels!
Anytime I had an outbreak of spots, thank goodness not for years now, I used to buy it from Boots, cleared them up very quickly
Yes you can buy it from the pharmacy counter at Boots, only costs a few quid!
Over the counter at any pharmacy.
Yes they should do, ive brought some from boots before. Behind the pharmacy counter though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans