Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cetaphil Before or After I use a Product with Benzoyl Peroxide?

Should I use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser before or after I use this cleanser that gets rid of acne and prevents them, that contains 10% BP? Should I use it before, to clean my skin of the night before of using BP, or after, so that I will clean and moisturizer my skin? The only thing is that I think if I use cetaphil after, it will wash away the BP. What should I do?Cetaphil Before or After I use a Product with Benzoyl Peroxide?
You should you it before just to get your skin ready and so it鈥檚 clean then put on the Benzoyl Peroxide.Cetaphil Before or After I use a Product with Benzoyl Peroxide?
why do you want to wash your face two times? Just wash with the BP cleanser. If you use both you will irratate your skin causing.... ACNE! Just wash you face two seperate times a day
You should use it a day afetr the other. because its not really good to sue two differnt acne treaments togeather. They may counterattack. If you are sure its safe than use the cetaphil before the BP cleanser. BP has a way of workign in tiem periods so its better to ahev ti pon then washign it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans