Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can using benzoyl peroxide on your pimples cause more acne?

I just have a few pimples around my chin area. I'm trying to get rid of them. Should I use a little benzoyl peroxide to dry them up or will that make it worse.Can using benzoyl peroxide on your pimples cause more acne?
I've used Benzoyl Peroxide for years now. It depends on how much you use. There are two kinds available, Oxy 5 and Oxy 10. Obviously Oxy 10 is maximum strength. Using too much will dry out the skin. You should try a little to check for skin reaction to the medication. It wont give you more pimples but excessive use will make your skin peel. It works, though. I haven't had any breakouts in a long long time.Can using benzoyl peroxide on your pimples cause more acne?
I actually had benzoyl peroxide prescribed to me by my Doctor...so i am pretty sure it works....Well it did for me anyway???
Try this............





Green wintergreen rubbing alochol, pour a bit on a tissue and wipe your face..you will see the tissue become very dirty. Do it every morning and every night before bed. This is one of those tricks that no one ever knows..The best part..the bottle is usually about 89 cents... I find it at vons or walgreens.





My husband had bad acne and he went to the dermatoligist and tried everything but this works and he is perfectly clear.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
You can try it, it shouldn't make it worse. It doesn't help me, so I have to use Retin-A. Are you sure it's acne and not a rash? If so, try Oxy 10, it's the strongest. Otherwise, you might want to have a nurse or pharmacist take a peek in case it's dermatitis or a rash.
My opinion is acne is caused buy dehydration and toxins. Drink more water and change what you are using on your face to clean it and you should see a difference. You may have a reaction to the Benzoyl and later show a bigger break out. At first it seems to work but later it comes back a bigger problem I have noticed.
thats stuff's pretty intense only use if its your last resort but otherwise just keep washing your face every morning and every night also using clean%26amp;clear oil absorbing sheets (if you have an oil issue) or it could be as easy as stop touching your face with your hands
no but can cause scars and a burning feeling
';Benzoyl peroxide can cause premature skin aging, slow healing and is associated with increased skin cancer risks. In 1995 the FDA issued warnings regarding the use of benzoyl peroxide and changed its status from safe to uncertain.';





proactiv can make your skin weak to UV rays and the sun, they use stars who already have perfect skin to sell the product

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans