Friday, December 11, 2009

I use benzoyl peroxide on my face and I get white bleach spots on my skin. Will these go away and how long?

I just stopped using sulfa drug a couple days ago. I don't know if this has something to do with it. But the spots on my face are very light in comparison to the surrounding skin.I use benzoyl peroxide on my face and I get white bleach spots on my skin. Will these go away and how long?
benzoyl peroxide did get a bleaching properties...i've accidentally left a white sport in my shirt but never i heard bout it can have a bleaching effect on the skin...well...i think it'll gradually go away as your cell 21 days cycle replace its surface cell. but if it din't...i think u should go tanned your skin or lighten it all over...but there is such product that can even skin tone...you know what...i know this maybe not goin' to answer your question...but get an advice from your dermatologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans