Friday, December 11, 2009

Is benzoyl Peroxide Acne cream supposed to burn when you put it on ?

I just bought some Clearisl acne cream with 5% benzoyl peroxide, I have been using it for the past couple of days, and just recently I have noticed my face has become alittle bit red, and when I put the cream on, it starts to burn, eventually the pain dies down but is this normal ?Is benzoyl Peroxide Acne cream supposed to burn when you put it on ?
Why not try a natural approach and try to keep the chemicals off your face. there is a better way to control blackheads and acne.





# Do you stay up late at night with anxiety about your acne?


# Do you take prescription drugs and get little or no relief?


# Is your skin always dry, itching, and peeling from the side effects of chemicals and drugs?


# Do you have trouble looking in the mirror and being happy with what you see?


# Do you avoid getting out in the world due to your acne?


# Does your life revolve around your acne condition?


# Do you find yourself hiding your skin when other people are around?


# Are you spending ridiculous amounts of money with little or no results?heir side effects, and the daily grind of putting harsh unknown chemicals on your skin?


This guy has found an all natural and holistic way to get rid of most if not all of your acne in 3 days. Without the use of harsh chemicals on your face. Get more information here http://tinyurl.com/ldo9kf





http://ezinearticles.com/?cat=Health-and-Fitness:AcneIs benzoyl Peroxide Acne cream supposed to burn when you put it on ?
I'm lost, you have some clearisl stuff With benzoyl in it? That's probably your problem, that's too drying and will irritate your skin.


Just get a regular bottle of 5% benzoyl peroxide I have that it works for me and doesn't burn or even dry my skin out.
I use to use clearisl not too long ago and I had the same problem. I went to a doctor and they said that it tends to dry out the skin a little too much. I would suggest using something like biore. Or start using a moisturizor before you go to bed.
It might have too much benzoyl perozide in it. I use a cream that I got from a doctor and it only has 2% benzoyl peroxide and it works great and doesn't burn at all. You could try using less of the cream or using it less often.
mine was that way and when i went to a dermotologist, they said i was allergic to it. after about a week of using anything with benzoyl peroxide in it, my face would actually blister.
try not to mess with the blemishes because the ingredients may be reacting to the open skin. so if u dont mess with it and dont give it a chance to open up and it still hurts then i would try a different cream.
i dont think its suppose to burn unless the acne, have been popped and you know the pore is open and stuff...but its suppose to just dry up to pore
it usually doesn't burn for me. i would see a dermatologist and switch products, as your skin might be too sensitive for it.
dont use it then!!! It happened to me n made my skin go dryer. try a diff. product
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans