Friday, December 11, 2009

I need a good acne wash but im allergic to benzoyl peroxide ?

I've tried clearasil and I got hives.


neutrogena isn't doing anything.


proactiv has benzoyl peroxide.


I tried clean %26amp; clear it did nothing.





I have zits on my face and neck what should I use?


I need something for sensitive skin.I need a good acne wash but im allergic to benzoyl peroxide ?
I use tea tree oil soap. It's a natural antibacterial agent and doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin. My little sister used to get bad breakouts on her chest and arms and it cleared her right up.





I use the generic Paul Mitchell bar of soap you can get at Sally Beauty Supply.





Some people with extremely sensitive skin may have a reaction but it's better than all the chemicals in most other face washes.





Sally Beauty also carries two lines of more natural face cleansers, Gigi Organics and Purist Naturals, that are also very good for sensitive skin.I need a good acne wash but im allergic to benzoyl peroxide ?
If you live near a burke williams day spa they have their own kind of face wash called H2V which is incredibly good for your skin. It is way better than Proactiv and it does not burn your face like proactiv does. It naturally good for your skin and does the job way better. If you do life near a Burke williams I recommend getting the cleanser which is called Regenerate and The acne solution they have is called Rescue. These are probably the best thing you could do for your face. Clean and clear and neutrogena are not good because they load their products with chemicals that are not good for your face even though they say they are good.
Sorry to hear those weren't working for you. A really good face wash that's all natural (you can recognize and pronounce all the ingredients) and smells good is kiss my face startup exfoliating face wash. You can find it at vitamin shoppe, whole foods or any health/holistic store that carries that brand. It goes for about $12-13 for a 4 oz tube, which might sound a little pricier than usual, but you only need about a small amount (dime to quarter size) to wash your whole face. If you want to read reviews on face washes, go to drugstore.com and type in face wash natural, and should come up with a list. Or another website is makeupalley.com. One other thing you could try is 10% alpha hydroxy lotion from acne.org. $16 for a 6 oz tube will last you forever. No benzoyl peroxide. .just glycolic acid. .will gradually fade marks, too!
use some good old fashioned rubbing alcohol. It takes some time to clear up your skin, but does help to clean out the pores and oils off your skin. If you're worried about the burn, just keep a wet cloth close. gotta do often and keep your skin clean.
Try face washes without benzoyl peroxide. There are some made with salicylic acid or cleansers that are made for sensitive skin like cetaphil or phisoderm.
Anything with sylic acid will work. Try clean and clear products with sylic acid.
I tried everything too and it just came down to good old soap and water. wash your face with soap and water at least twice a day (morning and evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans