Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a cheap product that has under 5% benzoyl peroxide?

I have zits everywhere on my face, and I am completely sick of them! And I already have a product with Salicylic Acid in it and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap product with under 5% benzoyl peroxide. I cant afford anythig thats like 20$ so please is there any over-the-counter product I could buy at WalMart for like $5 that contains a low percentage of benzoyl peroxide. Thank You!! %26lt;3What is a cheap product that has under 5% benzoyl peroxide?
wat bout neutrogena or acnegel brand?What is a cheap product that has under 5% benzoyl peroxide?
the clean and clear products are really good, but there 10% pb, but honestly, 5% bp is not going to get rid of your acne... oh, and its only like $5
1st of all bezoyl acid is going to do nothing but irritate your skin and dry the ';pimples'; out and thats not what you want ';zits'; are caused by dirt entering the pores when you sweat etc so what fdo you want to do follow a cleanse tone moisturise routine and only twice a day, no more and exfoliate and steam your face 1 a week, youl see a difference and remember you might not think your skinis oily but oily skin causes acne therefore use a toner to shrink those pores





gud luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans