Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good exfoliant containing benzoyl peroxide?

I have a ton of comedones on my face. Mainly on the sides of my chin. I've had them for YEARS and I'm just so fed up with them. I've tried Proactive. Did not do a thing. I've tried a lot of things, actually. All I want to know is what is a good exfoliant containing benzoyl peroxide? Id like to find something that has a lot of ';scrub'; to it...like St. Ives Apricot Scrub...but with the benzoyl peroxide. Any suggestions?What is a good exfoliant containing benzoyl peroxide?
Try St. Ive's Apricot Scrub Blemish %26amp; Blackhead Control. It has Salicylic acid which also gets rid of acne just like benzoyl peroxide. Use it only a couple times a week though because it can make your skin sensitive to the sun. Then use Biore Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 15. Its makes your skin feel fresh and not oily. Hope that helps (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans