Friday, December 11, 2009

How long does it take for Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Gel to clear up acne?

I agree about the accutaine... I took it and it worked great for me! It is only for very seveare acne though or sistic acne which is what I had. Some say that it causes depression, I had no problem with that... I think that by the time most people start it they have been though so many treatments that have failed they are already down about their skin. Good Luck!How long does it take for Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Gel to clear up acne?
it depends w/ the acne that you have...How long does it take for Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Gel to clear up acne?
If these two medications will work for you, around a month.





They may not, you may have to be given either a different antibiotic, or Acutane.





Have you seen a dermatologist? I would go in that direction.





good luck
a day if only for a single pimple but for acnes it may take 2-3 weeks depends on the severity of ur acne
2 months
Both of the products you are describing help to get rid of individual pimples but they do not prevent future breakouts. If I were you I would talk to a dermatologist about one of these products: Differin Gel or Retinol A Micro. Both medications change the way your skin grows and help to illuminate oil production...ultimately prevent pimples from occurring in the first place. I hope that helps! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans