Friday, December 11, 2009

What can I use besides benzoyl peroxide to treat acne?

I heard benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid cause cancer, and my face is too close to my brain to risk getting skin cancer, so I was wondering if I could use anything else.What can I use besides benzoyl peroxide to treat acne?
Consider taking a shower both before you go to bed and as soon as you get up when you get a bad break out. I use Neutrogena's Deep Clean Scrub in the shower. Maybe even look for a clay mask you can put on and rinse off before bed. I put on Differin cream on my blemishes before bed.





Also remember to change your pillow case daily! It holds the oils from your face.





Remember to keep your oils from your hands and hair away from your face as much as possible.





Also, look for concealers that will cover blemishes but won't make them oilier. Both Clearasil and Neutrogena have a good concealer out.What can I use besides benzoyl peroxide to treat acne?
well you'd be better on the antibiotic minocycline. I doubt benzoyl peroxide would cause cancer but its pretty sore on the face...........





Top tips against cancer:


1) Avoid high alcoholic content drinks like wine...stick to beers


2) If you've reflux get it sorted...acid in the oesophagus will induce cancer over time


3) If you've ulcers/ helicobacter...get it sorted...precancerous


4) Sunblock


5) Eat vegetables several times daily to act as antioxidents
Toothpaste!!!!!!! It works wonderful! Just sit in ur shower with the cold water OFF and let the steam get to ur face! After about 15 minutes put toothpaste on your face. If you did this correctly it will feel like your face is going to get frostbite leave it on there as long as u can and then rinse off with super cold water this will close your pores! ONLY use the paste dont use any that is gel unless its crest whitening expressions cuz thats what i use and it works super good!























Wondering why toothpaste works so well?





Its becuz it has mint in it which is super good for your face. I recomend crest whitening expressions mint! It has pieces of mint leaves in it which works better then just the plain ole white kind!
HONEY=====================





Cover the blemish with a dab of honey And put a band aid on it HONEY kills the bacterial keeps skin sterile and speeds up healing .. works like almost over night no joke.
I had acne really bad than, I used Brewer's Yeast Pills cleared up. Check the internet for it other uses.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans