Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does benzoyl peroxide liquid help get ride of acne or pimples?

I have face, chest and back acne and with out it i would be smokin hot and i mean literly and a new school year is about to start. i want it gone fast!Does benzoyl peroxide liquid help get ride of acne or pimples?
just stay away from foods that you think causes you acne. Acne is caused my hormonal change, and over production of sebum oil, and when you have clogged pores mix with dead skin cells and oil, boom! an acne will appear.


My advise is clean your face 2x a day, make sure you dont wash it more than 3x a day as this will strip off oil necessary to keep your skin healthy and it will dry your skin. Just exercise regularly, eat healthy foods (fruits %26amp; Vegestables). Make sure you drink plenty of water to keep your skin moisturizes. Sleep early and get enough sleep (8-10 hous a day) and avoid being stress.





And if you follow all these, I guarantee you, your face will be clearer.





GOOD LUCK!!!





The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!Does benzoyl peroxide liquid help get ride of acne or pimples?
It is one of the best tings for it. Try products with salicylic acid and glycolic acid as well.





I'm not sure of your budget but the Glytone range do some good products.





The Benzoyl you can get it cheaply from a chemist.





But at your age i think it's the hormones.





I've listed some products below i think will help you.
yes, but use it 3 times a day and wash your face before hand. If you need your pimples gone ASAP look into proactive. I personally use clean and clear and it works great but it's all gradual. Overnight care I would suggest the proactive
It works for me. Use the cleanser and such from either the Clean and Clear line or Neutrogena. Both work really well on clearing up acne.
I got this thing called Duac when I went to the doctors. My skin was clear in a couple of weeks and has been ever since and I think that has benzoyl peroxide.
Yes. It dries them out-try Proactiv-it works.
yes!! i have a cream called (Duac) ask your doc and it works like a treat!! good luck
When it comes to the face, heat is the biggest key. Heat creates an atmosphere for your pores to expand. A hot rag (as hot as you can stand it) across the face is the best bet. As far as a topical treatment, you need to invest in a good scrub and a very fine toner. I tell people this all the time that I do makeup for. Here are some key things to remember when looking for cleansers:





1. A good scrub needs to have some sort of exfoliant (i.e. microbeads, pumice grains, etc.) in it. Once you have applied the hot rag to your face and opened up your pores, the scrub is used to get deep down into the pores and clean them out.





2. In a good scrub, stay away from anything that has a lot of soap or fragrance to it. Fragrance = additives that probably will makes things worse. Your main ingredient when looking for a scrub is salicylic acid. Salicylic acid acts as an antibacterial to cleanse deep to break up the blackheads and fight the bacteria causing them.





3. A good toner should be found because once the skin is clean, the toner is used to tighten the cleansed pores to minimalize the entrance of future bacteria. And sadly to say it (but get over it), A TONER DOES STINK! Its made primarily of alcohol, so it will stink! Get over it! It's worth it!





4. Lastly, and a lot of people don't think about this, find a light lotion with an added sunscreen (at least SPF 15). You want a light lotion (nothing fancy or fragrancy) with a sunscreen to prevent dryness from the toner and the sunscreen willhelp protect from sun damage (obviously!).





Always remember to catch blackheads before they start (before they become pimples)! And for the love of God: DO NOT PICK AT A PIMPLE IF YOU GET ONE! picking only creates more infection from the bacteria on your hands....and most importantly: it's just GROSS! Some brands to try for a scurb or toner would be: Oil of Olay, Biore`, Clinique, Clean %26amp; Clear, Clearasil.......just to name a few! Oh and p.s. to guys: just because girls use it in a commercial DOES NOT mean that a guy cannot use it too! A girl would like it a lot more to see a guy with a clean face and a cabinet full of girly skin care stuff, than Mister Zit next door! I'm gay....trust me on this!
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans