Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there an acne treatment that does not have benzoyl peroxide?

I'm allergic to sulfur and benzoyl peroxide. My face turns into a red plump every time I use it.Is there an acne treatment that does not have benzoyl peroxide?
I am the same as you and I am so depressed for the past 5 years!!! it destroy my confident and self esteem and don't dare to go out with my friends. I tired many skin care solutions and products but none of them are effective :%26lt;%26lt;





Till last month, I found this site and they recommend a book which I have get rid my acne within 3 days with the instruction given!! I don't believe it as the first place and tot it is a SCAM!! But come to think about it, what else can be worst!!





So I give it a try and the miracle happen!! with the nature method provided in the book, I get rid of my acne which ';accompany'; me for 5 years!!





You can get the review here and I hope it ready help you and turn you life to positive after a week, just like me.





http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-remove-acn鈥?/a>Is there an acne treatment that does not have benzoyl peroxide?
Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at http://arzi.org
Skin is a Self Healing Organ





Skin is a self healing organ (the largest organ in the body), and with assistance and treatment for acne it can recover from even serious acne outbreaks. We have assembled information about how you can have the best complexion possible and stay away from products that are potentially harmful or a waste of time and money.





What can your Skin do?


* It repairs itself.


* It is wonderfully elastic and pliable.


* It registers sensations with such specificity that it lest the brain differentiate among them.


* It not only feels but also remembers sensations.


* It is incredibly resilient.


* It is largely self-cleaning and rarely suffers from lasting infection.


* It can let in certain important elements even while protecting you from others.


* Most astonishing of all, our skin is capable of holding in the entire , huge amount of liquid that flows through our bodies.





Here are some basic acne treatments product ingredients:


* Salicylic Acid


* Glycolic Acid


* Benzoyl Peroxide (BP)





Click to learn more about acne treatments:


http://www.acne-treatment.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans