Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it possible to prevent any type of allergic reaction to Benzoyl Peroxide?

After using proactive for a about 1 month i started to realize that under my left eye the sentive part under the eye was starting to become swollen. This Only Happened under my left eye. After Trial and error i found out that it was the Benzoyl Peroxide that made that happen to me is there any way that i can stop this from happening? Any Way to stop my left under eye from getting swollen?Is it possible to prevent any type of allergic reaction to Benzoyl Peroxide?
Stop using Benzoyl Peroxide and contact your doctor.Is it possible to prevent any type of allergic reaction to Benzoyl Peroxide?
Oh my goshh.


stop using it ASAP.


the exact same thing happened to me.





I thought it was a zit,


so I kept on using.





now my face has


red bumps ALL overr.





its a sign of a severe


allergic reaction. not funn. :(





%26amp;%26amp; they won't go


away. I actually have to go see the doctor for it.





give your skin a bit


of a break.





its not worth it.





ohh, %26amp;%26amp; to stop your


eye from swelling, just stop using Benzoyl peroxide


%26amp;%26amp; put a cold compress on it over night.





hope I helped.


:)









First, you can really mess yourself up by taking medicine that your body can't tolerate. Second, it's not worth it. Third, there are plenty of products that do not have that ingredient. Neutrogena has non-medicated acne soap, see a doctor and find other choices.Fourth, if you are hell bent on using this stuff, take anti-histamines for it. benadryl, claritan, zyrtec,etc..
Stop Using Benzoyl!!!





please help me with my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yes, do not come in contact with the **** you wrote above

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans