Friday, December 11, 2009

Why did my salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products stop working?

I used clean%26amp;clear salicylic acid dual action moisturtizer, clearisil daily ance control togther adn they worked pretty well but stopped working. then i got biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser and biore pore minimizing face wash. they didn't work. i don't have bad ance. its just on my right cheek bone. like a few break-outs.Why did my salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products stop working?
I heard sometimes after your skin is immune to the cleansers your using they will stop working. Thats what Proactive did for me. It worked really good at first then after six months or so, my face was the same again just like I started.Why did my salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products stop working?
Acne can be pretty resistant. The P acne bacteria builds up a resistance to products after a while. Biore products didn't work for me. You can try different products and find out what works for you. I've heard good things from others about Origins spot remover and Proactive, although for me, those two did nothing. DDF 10% Glycolic toner worked well on me - but then it stopped working. I would try different products and remember to switch to new ones when they stop working. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans