Saturday, December 5, 2009

What will happen to my face when i put benzoyl peroxide and sit in the sun?

What will happen to the benzoyl peroxide?


What should I do, not wear it that day when im in the beach?What will happen to my face when i put benzoyl peroxide and sit in the sun?
it can dry out your skin a lot


just wear it at nighttime


in the morning, you should be wearing a moisturizer with spf 15 or higher everyday, or if you're at the beach, put sunscreen onWhat will happen to my face when i put benzoyl peroxide and sit in the sun?
It will burn the crap out of it like acid would and will damage it for the rest of your life. Benzoyl peroxide is not to be messed with, especially if you're a blonde you'll get a bad allergic reaction. Trust me you'll regret it!
Benzoyl Peroxide makes your skin sensitive to the sun.


I use it and go a terribly sun burnt. So just make sure you wear high and waterproof sunblock to protect your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans