Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get benzoyl peroxide out of a towel?

I was stupid and used proactiv and wiped it off with a bath towel and the benzoyl peroxide ruined it. I washed the towel but it's not coming out? Please help, how can I clean it?How can I get benzoyl peroxide out of a towel?
sorry but you cant. its bleeched it so the colour that the towel was is no longer there. i do that all the time now we have spotty towels. lolHow can I get benzoyl peroxide out of a towel?
Not stupid,you just didn't know. I agree with the other answer. It has removed the color from the towel, sorry. On a side note..Proactive is a very harsh skin care line. Be careful when using it as it strips your skin of the essential oils as well as the bad ones. Take a look at your towel and then think of what it's doing to your face. I have had many clients with horrible results from that line. I have even seen a few people with a chemical burn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans