Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why is my face red after using benzoyl peroxide lotion?

I bought the complete acne therapy system from Neutrogena and tried it last night. The package came in three tubes. I used the face lotion that contained benzoyl peroxide and the next morning my face was red and swollen. Last month the same thing happened when I use the lotion from proactive. I've used lotion containing benzoyl peroxide in the past before and it seem fine. Why is my face suddenly reacting to it now?Why is my face red after using benzoyl peroxide lotion?
This happen to me, its too strong, look on the label and see what percentage is benzoyl peroxide. When you buy products make sure that its under this percentage. Your skins to sensitive for this percentage of benzoyl peroxide.Why is my face red after using benzoyl peroxide lotion?
I don't know why your face it's reacting only now.... I would be carefull if i were you, as i heard that benzoyl peroxide is somewhat related to cancer...





A few days ago i went to the dermatologist, and she gave me a cream with benzoyl peroxide. When i first put it on my face, it was ok, but the next day my face was red, and it was itching badly in the mouth and chin area... I gave up on it and sometimes is still itching, besides the fact that that part of my face is dry since i used it... Maybe we're both alergic to it...
its too strong for your face and its burnning it..in a few days your face is going to get extremly dry i would lay off it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans