Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can i use hydroquinone and benzoyl peroxide (in the form of tea tree oil) at the same time?

I accidentally burned one of my pimples and I want to use the hydroquinone to lighten the mark and I want to use the tea tree oil to continue removing pimples and blemishes.Can i use hydroquinone and benzoyl peroxide (in the form of tea tree oil) at the same time?
I wouldn't recommend using tea tree oil and the hydroquinone on the SAME spot. I have tea tree oil and it can be pretty hot itself and then to add a bleaching agent to it could cause inflammation. If you must still use the tea tree oil and hydroquinone, don't use them both on the same place.





Try ';Black Soap'; if you want to fight pimples and blemishes. The tea tree oil just dried out my skin and made it worse. We keep tea tree oil around for disinfection and insect bites though.





My skin is looking better than it has in MANY years since I started using Black Soap and hydroquinone (have to fight those dark spots). After wearing makeup, I wash my face with lattered hands and rinse, then use a little facial brush with the Black Soap. I'm seeing great results!!
  • GY6 scooter parts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans