Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can using Benzoyl Peroxide damage my skin?

I have heard that it can leave lasting damage to your skin. Does anyone know if this is true? The doctor prescribed me Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, with Minocycline for my acne. I find the Benzoyl Peroxide very drying, i havent noticed any bad effects yet, but I heard it could be much worse when you are older.Can using Benzoyl Peroxide damage my skin?
No, but it will dry you out, yes. If you have naturally oily skin you should be alright. Otherwise I would get a facial mosturizer (I have one from Neutrogena that's oil and scent free. You might want that, or they probably make some for guys.)Can using Benzoyl Peroxide damage my skin?
no, it might dry it up, which is a good thing to get rid of acne, but it won't damage it [=





hope I helped.





Answer mine?


it won't let me post the link to it on here, but if you click on my picture you'll be able to find it.


THANKS !


xxx
it is good but of you leave it on for an excessive amount of time, it'll make your skin dry up and peel or it could possibly burn your skin leaving scars
I use BP 5% and I have burned my skin before when I put on too much, too frequently. Don't glob it on, use just a thin layer up to 2 times a day at the most.
well i sure hope not or i will be suing proactiv when i see damaging results
  • GY6 scooter parts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans