Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stopping Benzoyl peroxide and other harsh face chemicals?

I usually don't get many pimples or blemishes on my face, but I decided to try using Benzoyl peroxide to try and clear up my complexion a little bit.


It really only irritated my skin and seemed to make it worse, so do you think stopping all chemicals, and just washing my face once or twice a day with a mild cleanser would be better for me?





It seems to be better not to put all those harsh chemicals on my face.Stopping Benzoyl peroxide and other harsh face chemicals?
Personally, I found that going organic helped with my rosecea, so there is every possibility that getting rid of chemicals will help your acne. Just remember that even with natural products the ';rules'; don't go out the window. You still need to cleanse, tone and moisturize. Moisturizing restores balance to your skin, without it, skin produces more oil, which in turn produces more acne. This is especially true in people who already have acne and are using harsh chemicals. The chemicals in acne medications are extremely drying.Stopping Benzoyl peroxide and other harsh face chemicals?
this was the best cream to get rid of my acne and it worked however it makes your skin dry ALOT





no pain no gain (no acne)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans