Thursday, June 24, 2010

What can i use besides benzoyl peroxide for my acne?

i used benzoyl peroxide before and it was amazing but now my skin became sensitive to it, so i cant use it anymore. salicylic acid doesn't really do anything, except make the pimple that i put it on grow faster. is there something i can put all over my acne, like benzoyl peroxide to make all the ance go away?What can i use besides benzoyl peroxide for my acne?
Aloe Vera, Neem and Tea Tree Oil - Herbal treatments, containing all natural ingredients, do not carry any side effects. Herbs which are beneficial for acne include aloe vera, which also helps to keep skin smooth, and neem, which has blood purifying qualities. Another anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory herbal remedy which can be used on acne is tea tree oil.What can i use besides benzoyl peroxide for my acne?
whey protein..


you drink it


you will be amazed at the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans