Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there anyway to get rid of Benzoyl Peroxide bleaching?

OK, so I was washing my face and my acne wash stuff fell on my shirt, it has benzoyl peroxide in it. This is my absolute favorite shirt, my Rondo shirt, it now has a tiny little lighter green spot, is there any way to get rid of it? I can get a new one, but I like this one, it was my first Rondo shirt. Please tell me ways to get rid of it, don't just say 'get a new shirt' unless there really is no way to get rid of it.Is there anyway to get rid of Benzoyl Peroxide bleaching?
There is nothing there to get ';rid'; of. The bleach already took away the color and you can't put it back except by dyeing the whole garment some other color, and even that may not put the new color 100% evenly - the spot might still be slightly visible.Is there anyway to get rid of Benzoyl Peroxide bleaching?
I don't think you can benzoyl peroxide bleaches clothes, hair and stuff.....so it's probably impossible
no way.





bonzoyl peroxide = bleach





this is how all of our pillowcases got stained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans