Thursday, June 24, 2010

What will happen if i leave 10% benzoyl peroxide wash on my face?

Ive been using benzoyl peroxide gel 5% and it hasnt been doing nothing and ive given it 4 weeks.


I have 10% benzoyl eproxide wash which goes hard if its left on for a few minutes,, what will happen if i use this as like a 'mask'


Will it do the same job if i put a heavy moisturiser underneath??What will happen if i leave 10% benzoyl peroxide wash on my face?
In high school, I had a major breakout one day. I left a heavy layer of oxy on my skin and it gave me a chemical burn. I have sensitive skin, so I don't leave any gels or creams on it for more then a few hours at at time. Just be careful.What will happen if i leave 10% benzoyl peroxide wash on my face?
it will dry your face out and make it all red and sore..


also flaky and errr.. my brother used it and did that its better just to use the right amount the doctor says cuz itll work better then.. x:-=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans