Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Benzoyl Peroxide Wash work for my acne after expiration date?

I found some benzoyl peroxide wash that I've had since April of 07, and on the bottom of the bottle, it says that it expired in December of 08.. and now it's February, so I just want to know if I use the wash, if it will still be effective for my acne since the expiration date wasn't that long ago.Does Benzoyl Peroxide Wash work for my acne after expiration date?
i dont think you should use it.Does Benzoyl Peroxide Wash work for my acne after expiration date?
The chemicals start to break down after the expiration date .It's only around 85 cents a bottle at Walgreens . Get a new one and pour this crap out .
Don't use it... it could give you adverse reactions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans