Thursday, June 24, 2010

I used benzoyl peroxide on my face and it leave almost a burnt mark?

Like my skin has been burn dark black?? whats up with that?





How can I make it fade!!!!! Please?I used benzoyl peroxide on my face and it leave almost a burnt mark?
You, like me have sensitive skin. Stop using the Benzoyl Peroxide please...





Buy a pot of Palmer's Coco Butter and rub it on your burn mark everyday. I have a burn mark too, i am using Coco Butter and it's helping alot :)I used benzoyl peroxide on my face and it leave almost a burnt mark?
Stop using it! You obviously have sensetive skin, let the burn mark heal or see a doctor if it dont until then stay away from the benzynol peroxide its a harsh chemical and it obviously dont agree with you, if you do plan to continue using it use less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans